Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Squatching

Squatching : verb : [skwah-cheeng]

Definition: The act of actively hunting down Sasquatch/Big Foot.

     This word comes from a t-shirt design that I stumbled upon the other day.  Just another word to put on the list of creative word that one can find on other people's clothing.  You'd be surprised by how many you actually can find on the clothes you see over the course of the day.  I could probably do a week or two using words other people wear on themselves.  Sounds like fun, I know, but I think I'll just throw them out from time to time for you all to enjoy.  Or you could always look around in a busy part of town one day.  I'm sure you'll find some new words of your own (to submit to the Dictionary, of course).


2 comments:

  1. i am the dictionary copy cat i cry waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. same i cry we twins waaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete