Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sleeped

Sleeped : adjective : [sleepd]

Definition: Describing one who cannot sleep due to a previous overabundance of sleep.

     This is something that I definitely am not.  In fact, I take a couple naps a day.  Part of that is my situation (sick) and part of that is that I like sleep.  Which, by the way, is why I missed yesterday.  I had a word all typed up and forgot to post it and the computer wasn't saving (silly internet) and I took a nap.  When I woke up, I had lost the post and could not, for the life of me, remember my word.  And I still can't.  Maybe I need a word to describe that sort of conundrum.  But no worries, today I was all sleeped out, so here's a word.  And I'll put one on later to make up for yesterday.  Because I love you all.  And I feel a little bad about yesterday.  But only just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment