Monday, September 24, 2012

Craptastrophe

Craptastrophe : noun : [krap-tas-truh-fee]

Definition: NFL replacement referees.

     I just got done watching the Packers-Seahawks game, and I'm entertained.  A little upset, but entertained.  As I am a fan of neither team, I wasn't particularly upset by the result (14-12 Seahawks, for those of you that are inept at following sports) but I was upset that, in the end, the game was quite literally decided by REPLACEMENT referees.  Awful.  Just awful.  You could even say the same about the Ravens-Patriots game from yesterday.  But today was just sickening.  A craptastrophe.  And nothing more.  But I will say it is entertaining to see all the upset fans' tweets and posts.  Maybe for just a little longer.  Until they screw with my team.  Then out.

No comments:

Post a Comment