Friday, August 17, 2012

Breathee

Breathee : adjective : [bree-thee]

Definition: A description of one who is breathing; i.e. My, that bunny is very breathee today.

     Well this word comes from an interesting story.  This morning I got into the shower and turned around to find a live wasp on the wall.  So I calmly left the shower and asked if anyone knew how a wasp got in the shower.  I'm still not sure what I was expecting to hear as an answer.  But anyway I washed the wasp away and went on with my day, but later as I was explaining the story I described my newfound friend as a "living, breathing wasp."  Then, unsure of how much breathing a wasp does all of the sudden, I added the disclaimer, "as breathee as a wasp can be anyway."  And thus the word was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment