Friday, November 30, 2012

Smarticle

Smarticle : adjective : [smahr-ti-kuhl]

Definition:  Alternative to "smart".

     Oh how the minds of kids can come up with the best words.  One of my youngest sisters friends described me as "smarticle" the other day when I apparently said something educated with them around (seeing as I have a 10 year age advantage, I sure hope what I was saying seemed smarticle).  Anyway, it turned into a discussion about how smart people should be called smarticle and I promised I would put the word up on my blog.  I feel as though I may have heard it before, but here's me making good on that promise regardless.

1 comment:

  1. I think all those articles that smart people write could be smarticles too. I certainly don't understand a word of them...

    ReplyDelete