Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Badittude

Badittude : noun : [bad-i-tood]

Definition:  An obvious bad attitude, often contagious and extremely negative to all things.

     Dang it all you Republicans that I know on Facebook, I probably wouldn't have had to put this one up if it weren't for you.  But before I go ranting about the follies of Facebook, I'll just say that this post was one intended for just one person having one SUPER bad attitude.  It was given to me a while back and I was just waiting for the perfect time to use it.  Well guess what?  Thanks to the election results, today is that day.  I just wish that everyone could get over themselves and see that regardless of whether or not the country gets better or worse over the next four years, we still live in the greatest, most free country in the whole world.  So get off your high conservative horses and come join the rest of us in being Americans again.  I genuinely think Obama does want what's best for this nation, but he can't make it better on his own; we've all got to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment