Sunday, November 4, 2012

Slackathon

Slackathon : noun : [slak-uh-thon]

Definition: A procrastination marathon; also, an extended period of time where one's effectiveness is virtually nonexistent.

     In case nobody noticed, this is the word that perfectly describes the past weekend for me.  I went on a trip for two days and, therefore, did not post on the blog.  In retrospect, I could have and should have posted.  On the other hand, I knew I that time that I could.  I just chose not to.  Am I a slacker?  Not usually.  I just went through a period of ineffectiveness.  That's all.  A slackathon, and no more.  As for the words from the 2nd and 3rd of November?  Friday's word (Foodaton) will likely be posted later tonight.  If not tonight, then tomorrow morning.  Saturday's word (Threemendous) will be posted tomorrow as well.  See?  I did have the words picked out, I just didn't tell you.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment